DISH vs Verizon Fios
Comparing DISH vs Verizon FiOS? With DISH you can get FREE installation, over 30 premium channels FREE for 3 months and budget friendly packages. Take a look at a comparison of DISH and Verizon FiOS.
Compare DISH and Verizon Fios – DISH Is the Clear Winner
DISH saves you an average of $861 over Verizon Fios during your first two years. In addition to that:
- If you like CBS Sports, the rural lifestyle programming of RFD-TV or the Weather Channel, then DISH is for you — because you don’t get those with Verizon Fios.
- You get 50 premium channels free for three months with DISH.
The Hopper 3 Smart DVR: Only From DISH
DISH gives you double the DVR storage capacity of Verizon Fios — plus its unique Hopper 3 technology gives you the power to record up to 16 shows at once, so you’ll never miss a show or game again. Look what else:
- Only DISH lets you skip instantly over commercials when you use PrimeTime Anytime to record select primetime shows on ABC, CBS, FOX and NBC.
- With DISH’s mobile app, DISH Anywhere, and the HopperGO video flash drive, you can watch your shows anywhere, on any device, at any time.
- DISH also lets you access Netflix from any room without changing remotes or inputs and use wireless receivers and Bluetooth audio.
- Plus, DISH provides a remote locator and voice remote control [coming soon] — so you can change channels with just the sound of your voice.
DISH’s average rank since 2010 is higher than Verizon Fios’s in these ACSI Service Categories: call center satisfaction, website satisfaction, clearest bill to understand and lowest customer complaint rate. If you want the best service, sign up for DISH.
When you compare DISH and Verizon packages, DISH comes out ahead!